So far, I've been getting great feedback. Those who have responded to my global "guideline" email, have thanked me for starting this group and want to return.

I had a conversation on the phone with the exuberant one. she called to encourage me to continue the group and to let me know she can make the next meeting. I did mention that we need a "little more order."

I have had one drop out already though. She is looking for a more serious writing group. It's fine because I think she could have been trouble. She talked about this group splitting into smaller groups, but said it would be tricky choosing who goes where. That I did nip in the bud. I told her that if people want to form their own groups that is fine, but it would be their choice, not mine and that someone in their group would have to plan the meetings, etc. and use a different name. I made it clear they would not be part of my group and that I will NOT run two groups. She then said I was right and that it would all work out. Next day, (after my global warning email , she quit. She did it nicely and thanked me, but she's out. But, I'm okay with it. I have a couple others who want to join. I also have someone from a newspaper who wants to do a feature on this. I'd love to have that, but the publicity could get me even MORE people. Who knew