Wow, then you are way up there. The woman whose life story I am writing keeps bugging me to come up for a week. I spoke to her yesterday and she said I could fly out of McCarren here in Vegas, at 7:00 a.m. on Alaskian Airlines, land for a 2 hour lay over in Seattle, then fly to Anchorage where I would have to board a small putt, putt type plane to fly to Kodiak where I would land at 4:00 p.m. and she would pick me up and then drive to her home there. Her construction company is in Nome, they build highways and large buildings, and she has a couple other homes way out in the wilderness they use for fishing trips and hunting. There were several large Grizzlies walking along on the highway out near Denali when they were driving to check up on the fishing boats she owns out around Big Delta. Thats a rare sight she said. The boats supply the crabs for some major restaurants. It all sounds so fascinating and my exploring nature wants me to go so bad, BUT I dread airports and would be in at least three of them... Your are far more adventurous than me, my friend...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/