id second that wise to keep thoughts to yourself and what a blessing you were on to her for so lonbg giving time to save information, thats a hugh blessing as courts are normalie onlie intrested in what they or what can be proved. In child court thats about all i can say on matter is its all about what can be proven. If your doughters made some unwise desisions then be prepared for that to come tumbling out in court, normalie it will all in name of discreditting the other parent, just be prepared and if she has done wrong maybee humilitie the way to go and not that sometimes kneew yerk of deniying whats gone on. As she as you say she, genuinlie learned from her mistakes.

i don't know about usa but their are certine mental health acts that protect the individuel fronm reciving (in an ideal world) unfaire descriminasion due to their mental illness itself. I know your brife probablie aware of this if it the same in usa as it seems to be heer. i Onlie know that bit second hand.

lola's a good bit of legal sencces, don't know if she read this but i sure she would if ya pm her. I know she with familie so bisie nd might have missed this post.

this the bleathering over for me good luck and good vless you and your familie in thse time. i be thinking of you all and whishing the best for you in thse times.