Quote:

Seems those in both cases (including your daughter) that these individuals have ulterior motives in their best interest, not of the child. I'm amazed at how blind our courts can be.

It is disgusting really! The facade I have to witness, it's a good thing I was on to her since August and I made notes and saved text messages and emails. I showed them all to the lawyer and she recognized the scam before reviewing any of the notes.

Unfortunately, Sofia had this loyalty to this woman and I couldn't say anything to her. Even though her dad and I cautioned her in November and begged her to come back home to us. Just for that reason. But we couldn't let this woman know because she would've kept her guard up and I wouldn't have been able to extract more info and evidence. In other words, I was acting covertly with her. I am not saying much to her now, not yet. I will not do so until the judge pounds on that gravel with the final decision.

You ladies do not know how much your responses have meant to me. As well as the private messages I've been receiving. It means so much to me, I have tears of relief and joy!

I will say this, things are much better than they were 4 weeks ago. The progress is being made with baby steps. I just can't wait for the day I post here and tell you all that Zoey is home with us.

BTW, there is so much more, but I don't want to reveal too many details because this is a public forum. If anyone wants to know more, you are more than welcome to PM me. In fact, if you have any kind of a legal background, experience with this situation or mental health background. Perhaps you could give me more insight that might help.

Thanks so much.

I love you all alot!

Cheers,
Cathi