I know what you mean about insensitivity on the part of organizations and businesses after a personal loss. After Teresa died, a Rent-all business started sending me bills concerning some furniture she had rented. I told them that the furniture was ashes, that Teresa was gone, and that she had no renter's insurance that I am aware of. They wouldn't believe me. Seemed to think Teresa was just trying to cheat them out of their furniture and rental fees. I finally sent them a copy of the death certificate, along with the newspaper clipping of the fire. The death certificate cost me $10. I thought that would be the end of it. NOT! Now they send the notices to me instead of to my daughter, telling me how much they value my business and offering to rent furniture to me. I have called and written to them to ask them to stop. I wouldn't rent from them if I were desperate. But I received another rental offer just a month or so ago. Stupid people!! I feel harrassed, and it brings back bad memories every time I get one of those impersonal offers. AT least they aren't trying to bill me for her furniture any more.