I think some of you gals know I took last year a class in Foral design one with silk and then with real flowers arrangment . Anyway , my daughter asked me to make her a wreath for St Patrick's Day . I thought to myself how am I going to do that . Well, with much thought to this project I found myself down to my favorite craft store "Michaels" I found a small round wreath form . I found green carnations and green ribbon and some wire had the rest of the material wire cutter and all . I talked with one of the girls at Michael's about how to cut these carnations for the weath . I used about twelve carnations for this wreath and it looks really pretty . I loved it so much and so did my daughter I made myself one and took and picture of it and will post soon.

I don't have time to make a wreath for Easter sense it is only a week away , but will make a larger wreath of all roses out of the same material . I find this so relaxing to sit on the floor at night in the sitting room and work on this wonderful craft project .

I will send off pictures soon . Has anyone ever made wreath before and out of vines? I guess that is my next project I did try using the green tape and wire on this form material , but it was so hard I just stuck the flowers in round wreath form ,it and worked very well.

Just some thought

Renee