Reading thru this thread again..thinking..whoa..this is me now!!! But then I started wondering if I really know someone who is truely not exploratory, suffocating? I don´t think I do because when I scratch beneathe the surface..even those with "smaller lives" seem to explore something within their "own radius"..which I sometimes don´t perceive just because it is perhaps quite small..according to me. But then I find that within their "little world" they find things and see things that I have never seen..

hmm..Orchid..this is an interesting thread..sometimes doing nothing can be something..maybe??? We all have different definitions of things...or am I totally off the wall??

I remember talking to a man who had moved with his family across the street..and he felt he had made such a big move..I was kinda speechless because I had fled from the Czech Rep. with my family as a baby and then moved from the US to Sweden after I got married. But that was his world..and looking back..he did alot of pottering around in his world..that I have never done..hmm..interesting, Orchid. And this man had family ties that were strong and near..mine are all over the place and not always so pleasant..and this includes my mom..unfortunately..

Hmm..Orchid..interesting thoughts, dear lady..thank you!!!

No, the man and his family and I were never close friends..but I enjoyed watching his family grow up..