oh my -- how do I speak and be understood --

I believe that life is a like a road map. We see outselves getting on a certain road and we can't see the detours, road blocks and stop signs as anything but an annoyance.

Maybe we should consider that the path is one of retreat and regroup -- hit a brick wall? don't keep hitting your head against it -- backup -- take a different path -- eventually we'll find one that just kinda rolls on.

If you're not happy were you're at -- and I'm not talking about piddly little stuff -- but if your soul isn't happy -- life's too short to hang around there.

Look at the snow for the beauty in it -- look at your spouse for the soul he is -- don't let the "piddly crap" cloud your vision -- and if you can't find peace there -- take a different road.

Does that make sense?

I'm all for trying to work things out -- do everything you can to do the right thing -- as society will define it -- but sometimes you have to say enough!

and you know what? If you're wrong -- if you make the wrong decision -- the sun will still come up in the morning [Smile]