Lynn, thanks for asking.

My son is already at the beach. He and four of his friends are renting a house for a week. They are at a beach town which he is very familiar with because we frequented it with our kids as we raised them.

We decided to let him go because in a few short months he will be away at college. He and his friends have pretty good heads on their shoulders so I believe they will have a grand time and stay out of trouble. I believe it's a great opportunity for him to show us how responsible he is. I hope I'm right. I heard from him today and he said that one of the kids from his high school was arrested for being drunk in public and resisting arrest. So many of the stores we hear about and see on TV are true, sad, but true. I continue to cover him in prayer.

My daughter graduated today. Yahoo. This has been an incredibly busy week, and fun. She chose not to go. She really had no desire to do so for which I am MOST grateful.

Pam, we have been fairly strict parents. Probably very strict, but we have tried loosening the apron strings bit by bit. We speak with our kids about everything and always have. We've talked until we're blue in the face. We are very close to them and try to treat them as the individuals they are. I only pray our words have sunk in. For the most part, our kids have made good decisions. We have experienced a few bad ones along the way and only hope they have lived and learned.