Thanks again for the advice casey. I forgot to mention that my step-daughter came to stay with my daughter, GD and I to drive Katie around while her license had been revoked and help with GD as needed.

Since she has been there she has put nearly 1,000 mi. on my car and only 1/2 of them are from driving Katie around. Her dad says my car is in his name and his daughter can drive it as much as she wants.

Also, just as soon as they took Katie away, his daughter went in Katie's room and started rummaging through her drawers and taking her clothes to wear. She started using and may already have taken her expensive makeup and I checked the ser#'s on my daughter's phone as opposed to my stepdaughter's because Katie had bought a new cell ph. just like my stepdaughter's. All she would have had to do is switch the SIM cards....

She takes my GD places and tries to tell me how to care for her. I have told her NOT to take my GD anywhere! without my permission.

My stepdaughter sleeps with anyone, anytime and even brought a strange guy into our home and in my daughter's bed. I told her never to bring a stranger into our home again.

As soon as I find out what my new schedule at work is, I'm sending her back home. She is a thief, a liar and a manipulator just like her dad.

I can't wait to be on my own. [Mad]