Oh, and Chatty, to answer your question, he holds the purse strings right now. He is the one who pays my auto insurance, my cell phone bill, the rent, and is there as a financial cushion with health insurance. He knows that and says I'm fu***in ungrateful and that he is innocent in this deal. Claims he married me not my whole family. I can see his point in this, but I'm a package deal. He's heading toward retirement in a few months and moving to a retirement community for retired postmen. No kids allowed... He says I'm determined to drive him nuts, so you see, he's not completely wrong. I couldn't help what has happened though and it just is what it is and even if it wasn't, I wouldn't want to live with him for the rest of my life the way he is.

I hate it that I'm financially dependent on him right now. I only make $10 an hour and that's not enough to support myself and Aaliyah especially since I have the added expense of daycare now. I feel so humiliated that I have to tolerate his horrible attitude and temper.

But with God's help, it won't be for long. I'm a softy and I do care for him I'm sorry for that. I don't want anything bad to happen to him. He does have a lot of health issues. It would suck to be him.... [Frown]