I love these threads that can go on and on..but not too many share my sentiment. That´s ok..I am used to it

I am crosseyed with eye fatigue and general tiredness..but I just had to say that my Saturday was a pleasant one.

First I drove my son to a nearby buss terminal where he picked up his lost cell phone that was found. He fondled it like a long lost friend..and I DO know the feeling..you loose your cell..and you loose all your world and contacts..and lots of your music too.

Then my partner and his son and I went to the local mall where I picked up my tube mascara and a book on yoga for people that can´t be bothered doing it, as it´s called. I LOVE yoga..so I think this could be a fun book.

We had some latte at our favorite coffee shop and then headed home. It´s been a pleasant evening at the computer or watching FROST on tv..

I happened to read that cycling is good for arthritis..which I believe that I have in my knees..making them stiff and hard to manage lately. BUT I am going to try some cycling at our little gym in my housing area..so that gives me some hope of relief..maybe I´ll even post a question here on the forum about my grainy, stiff knees. I bet I´m not the only one with those????

It´s been a GOOD DAY...and that´s a gift..a very precious gift. Good night all..sending peace love and understanding over the miles