Very very spiritual day..thanks for this thread, dancer! I wanted to share..but didn´t know how..but this is the place. Thank YOU!!!

I went home to my daughter´s house where one of my grandkids, Molly, had her 9th birthday. A friend came too..a woman today..but a child to me many years ago..she told me about a dream she had about my daughter..on the night that she died. She dreamed that her grandfather (who died a year ago then) came to pick her up and play by the swings in our special park..then..my friend, N. was a bit sad because she asked her grandfather if she could come along and play..but her grandfather said,no..not this time. She and family staid at their country cottage one extra nite which they never did otherwise. When she came to school that morning, her teacher was crying..and she understood because of her dream that my Susan, her friend had died. This woman of today, N., is a unique combination of capability and warmth..so her story of her dream has more power..because of the woman she is today. N. has no family of her own nor a relationship that she calls her own. But we have made contact via facebook..and today she moved my world. I went for a walk later in the evening..with stars and the moon...and felt the presence of my daughter, Susan..very very closely..more than I have for a looong time.

My youngest son was in the country this week-end with his older brother and his nephew, my daughter´s oldest child. Apparently, they discussed a song that goes: I want this train to break down..so I can be where I don´t need to be..hmmm....

Talk about the movement of the spheres! I am totally blown by all this...and drinking whiskey to find perspective again.

To top it all off, my daughter burned her palm on the stove..she has at least 3 rd degree burns..and is in alot of pain. She is concluding her last months in her nursing studies and should be working tomorrow in a hospital. The question is..can she..considering the risk of infection? I will probably have to help her out with her youngest who is sick with very high fever..I am blown guys. Totally blown!!!

Life..yes, life...