dancer, I'll be anxious to hear your results. Think of us covering you in prayer and good thoughts while having your test. It will help!

MA, gardening? You licky duck! Our ground is frozen, but I have faith that lots is going on under there so that as soon as it warms up, things will begin popping.

We went to the early service, only aobut 30 people, very intimate, held in our chapel. We served coffe for Coffee Hour. Then I hung out with 11 middle schoolers as a seb teacher. It was rather interesting. They all have cell phones, Ipods, love music, sports, video games and getting interested in the opposite sex.

Came home and ate a quick lunch before going to the mall to get FIL a birthday gift. Also got myself a rain coat because I am going to our Inner Harbor tomorrow morning where they will be filming The Early Show (CBS). I was invited to be there to represent the NABBW. I'm taking my NABBW sign and hope to get some free air time! Then hit the food store to get a cake and cards. Home to relax a bit. Considering calling friend to walk after hanging out with all of you for a bit.