I don't think so. Throughout my life I have met women of all ages who present themselves lovely at various ages.

For example: When I was young, in my young 20s, I had a best friend whose grandmother was in the hospital and not expected to get out. We used to visit Beatrice once a week.
She was beautiful! She used to have her the greatest bed jackets on and her long gray hair would be lying all over the pillow. She wore a mim. of face make up and her lines were the kind that accent beauty. We would love to visit her in her room and help her comb her long gray hair. She had nice things from her home in her room and they were all very sweet like her favorite perfume and a room spray in the most beautiful decanter. She'd ask us to straighten this or straighten that and we loved doing it.

She was always amused by what we were wearing as we were her. She got a great kick out of the younger style of dress that one can only keep up when they are really young.

Have you ever known an older woman of beauty and style? It comes from inside and out. It is not what she looked like on the outside alone, it was the kindness and sheer joy she took in beauty, whether it was the written word in the classics by her bedside, or the lovely bed frock she put on that day instead of a hospital gown. I learned a lot from Beatrice. I learned that beauty never goes away, it changes, but it does not go away.

dancer

"Question your privilege"