I am hoping that no one else has this problem but if you do I would like to talk to you . On labor day I took my beautiful 22 year old son to New Hope Treatment Center in Chicago . He was suicidal in his 5th attempt to get off Oxycoton and Diluid both opiates . He has only been using the drugs regularly for 6 months and was not injecting the drug but he went thorugh severe withdrawal (he lived by himself but I was in contact with him every day he worked for me ) the withdrawal was awful and I had no idea that this drug was so addictive . He tried five times on his own (which we just found out about ) I noticed the rage and the sickness adn then he became susicidal which he couldn't stand so he would find it and snort it again. This is not a tough street kid this is a boy with an IQ of 165 and a good supportive family His twin brother had just gotten back from being in the Navy after 4 years every thing was pretty good but he liked the way it made him feel. Thes painkillers are horrible to wothdraw from and he and his friend both got really sucicidal and fukll of rage in trying to get off of them luckily my son did not need the IV detox but he was close. He has completed 30 days in treatment and willbe in Chacago alone for two more months in aftercare trying to re adjust I am a psychotheraist and have been through alcohol treatment myself and it took me a while to notice . Just wanted to share this story and see if anyone has a similar story