Meredith, had no idea you live so close to the beaches. And so close to Disney Land! Bet Louise envies you for that. And I envy you for living so close to the beach. I’d probably pack my lap top and a picnic and go at least every week. Are you a beach person?

Lola, I love touring cities by foot. One of the most interesting cities by foot was Seattle. They actually have sewerage lids, with maps engraved on them with a red dot showing the tourist the spot where he or she was standing.

I’m sure London couldn’t even be done in 6 months. I think the challenge is in choosing what to do, when so much is offered. Warm beer? Okaaay, I’ll take a diet coke please. Do you think I could make one of those guards laugh? How about between you and me?
Oh, the Jack the ripper Walk at night sounds prickling! Would love that! Got to admit, I’m not a Shakespeare fan, although I had Shakespeare courses in college. I’d rather go to a raunchy English pub at night, and sing "Um pa pa, um pa pa that's how it goes,...um pa pa um pa pa everyone knows...." remember that from Oliver Twist?

Celtic I think it’s romantic to go on a Ferris wheel in the middle of a city. How far do you live from Belfast? And how far are you from London? A portibellow mushroom burger? Yes, I would try that. After I eat it, the name would probably have to be changed to pointybelly mushroom burger, ...

Where will the next virtual tour be? Hey and my feet aren't even hurting!