I absolutely LOVE the pictures!!! LOVE the memories and hearing about everyone's experiences. Louisa...wow...what a beauty you are. I bet you were homecoming queen or something like that.
My dress was pink as well...a-line and empire waist. Little sleeves that curved upward and tiny polka dots all over the gown...Mamaw bought it for me. I felt like a princess...it made a 'swishing' sound when I walked.
I went with a guy I had a crush on...he'd already graduated HS but took me out of feeling sorry for me...I didn't have a boyfriend. I do remember our picture ended up in the year book but before I could buy the year book dad moved us away from the town and I never saw the yearbook and never saw our photo together. I wish I could get a copy of it but it's probably not possible anymore. Yep, dad moved me away from my school six weeks before graduating...sucked big time...but, I'll always remember going to the prom with Mike and our slow dances.