Ohhh Dotsie..YESSSS!!! I think that sometimes we women have to break the "ice" if life is too cool and routine. It´s not all up to our men! We want to be "equals", yet,we women, often put ourselves in the realm of the "victim" and play at some kind of inverted opression or discrimination..if you know what I mean?? But not to get too complicated here: It takes 2 to tango, they say. So maybe some times WE have to RISE UP to the situation..hmm We have lots of ways to get the balls rolling,too..don´t we???

My 18 yr old just came in and saw the title of this thread.. he told me about a vibrating gadget that you can attach to your Mp3 player..a vibrator..that vibrates to the rythm of the music that you are listening to. If you put up the volume, the vibrations become stronger. "You can take it on the bus, if you want" He got this info from a serious program on sex that we have here in the evenings called, "Ask Olle" (fråga Olle). Olle being a sex therapist. This program discusses many aspects of our sexual lives and is often very interesting..