Good for you, Humlan! I know a lot of those artists and some of the songs. Music is my life, has been my life, since I can remember. My earliest memories are of singing and dancing and music on my transistor radio! Remember, I performed from the age of 5 and I was "a natual," they said in dancing and singing so I listened to people on my transistor when I was in grade school, (Eric Burden, "House of the Rising Sun," WAR, "Low Rider," and many others,) whom I met and worked with later on! It was a thrill to sing with the very artists that I grew up on! I love music and have been told I am somewhat of an expert on it. Name a song and I can tell the band, usually if I hear it. I can hear a song and sing it, (perfect pitch,) and I can name the artist(s) I can even tell who wrote it if it's in my time frame of being alive. If not it's before my time, I've often learned the secrets from my musician friends. (Such as who they meant by "I am the egg man," on the Beatles record and who got the first call when Jimmy Hendriks was found. (same person.) I love music and live on it. At this time I am playing old recordings of Aretha Franklin although I have always sung with men as leads with the all stars I have performed with! We need a music thread here, don't we! I'll start one!
Thanks for the post, it made me smile and I could imagine you dancing around to your favorite songs! I love that, when people will dance around to music, as a dancer and as a performer and singer. It warms my heart! I love the concerts when people can't help themselves and stand up and dance to the music! The Bands I work with are all known bands so they often sing along and roar when their favorite song comes along!

What is your favorite song, Humlan?

dancer

"Question your privilege"