I had to go off estrogen due to my breast cancer. Now I'm drinking soy milk for it's plant estrogen properties and occasionally use estrogen cream. Libido is such an individual issue as to why or why not. For me, it's all in my mind literally. Over my lifetime when I felt it fading I had to go to work on it along with my husband. I picked up a great book or two of erotica and read it s-l-o-w-l-y I thought "sex" a lot. My current husband can get my libido up like a 20 yearold! LOL! He starts hours earlier...for instance, yesterday we were still working with the ice, snow and water in his garage...while it rained. Very frustrating and NOT very romantic. He winked at me from across the yard and puddles off and on, he'd sneak up behind me and smother the back of my neck with kisses, he told me he loved me, we put on our fun tropical Jimmy Buffett music and sang together (and danced) ankle deep in the cold garage water (!!) he thanked me for my help, later in the house he touched me arm whenever I walked by....do you know what I mean? Sex was the last thing on my mind on Monday morning as I faced the day. A good lover knows how to start the wooing process hours, even days before. And guess what...by the time 10 pm rolled around the candles were lit in the bedroom and we were having a grand old time. Basically, it takes two playful people, lots of non rushed time. Hey, it's a fact that men can have an on and off switch while women need to warm slowly. If I know that's what my aim is I focus on it in a variety of ways for hours beforehand.