Sex is so many things..don´t you think??? A warm cozy looooong cuddle with someone you are feeling good with or have alot history with...it can be with yourself, to curb feelings or stress or just to enjoy..it can be hot immediate sex with penetration because you are not afraid to reveal yourself to the one you are with..it can be gentle morning sex..when neither of you are really awake..I read somewhere that women in our age group are finding sexual relationships with eachother..because women KNOW how their bodies function and what gives them pleasure..AND due to our age..there are not so many rules or regulations anymore.

Sometimes I think that we,older women, are selfconscious about our aging, sagging bodies..and we don´t "allow" ourselves to let go and really experience what we could do..because, after all, we have all walked many paths in life..and we have SO MUCH to give and live for! We don´t have to be all brain and wisdom..not anymore. We can be "the old crone" instead.

Do you know that in Africa..in some of the groups..an older woman..somewhere over 50..has the right to "take a younger man" if she wishes? Because she is a sort of ruling queen and can give so much experience and knowledge to the young. Her taking of a younger man does not constitute unfaithfulness..

Here in the north, Sweden, there is some discussion that the negative awareness of our female aging bodies is the cause of the "dryness" that is experienced by older women. They block their hormones..that are actually still active. Hmm..

We older women have a natural birth control..so what is stopping us from finally enjoying our bodies and those of our men..in or outside of marriage? This is the discussion going on here..

I have to add that there are some men here, in the north, around the ages of 30, that have told me they have learned alot about themselves sexually and physically, just by their contact with older women. I have son around that age and that´s why I have this info. We don´t have to be over the hill..if it doesn´t feel right for us..that´s all I am saying.

Lots of hugs to everyone!