Oh I am so glad to see this topic and I totally sympathize with all of us who want to quit. I am due to see the smoking cessation clinic on Thurs to discuss motivation and Zyban...this time I am going to hit it from all angles, celtics guided hypnotherapy cds,patches and a strange mouthwash that I bought before the hols. It works on the premiss that after you swish about 5mls of it around your mouth...instantly ...the taste makes it impossible to smoke. In some respects it should not have worked on me as I have no sense of taste(just memories)....but it sure did. It was thee most foul thing!!! I will post the name of it later if anyone wants to know. That Alan Carr does a book for women and I would recommend it highly...once I got to chapter three....my heart rate would soar and I would hide the book as I knew after that I was not gonna be smoking. I have tryed so many times and have had some success.....this time I have no choice,I have chronic asthma and pulminary airways disease.... that's why I am being given Zyban. So I too am on my last legs with the fags.....I hope this will be an ongoing thread. Keep up all who are doing and trying and well done all who have suceeded.

Popea
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love