A strange thing happened to me on the way home yesterday that had me baffled. I was coming home around 3 p.m. To get home I have to go down one side of a divided highway and take a left at a light to get to the other side. I have to go on a green arrow and I always wait until it turns or I'd get killed. It's a wide turn that puts me into the right lane which is where I need to be because the first entrance to the complex is on the right. You have to get way over to the right after you go through one light.

So I made the turn and I'm driving along and notice this big black hummvee (however you spell it) in front of me. The driver has his arm out the window, straight up in the air and he's making an obscene gesture. I thought maybe someone cut him off and he was doing that to them, but I didn't see any other cars. There were none in the other lane, but someone could have been in front of him. But, I thought he was doing it to me and it upset me. I had no idea why he would be doing that. I couldn't have cut him off, I was behind him.

So now, I'm driving behind this jerk thinking maybe that's why he's mad and all sorts of road rage things are going through my head. Maybe he didn't like me being in that lane, but I had to be there for my entrance.

Don't it figure he goes way over to the right and pulls into my entrance. Of course, I was right behind him. Then I was thinking, he'd think I was following HIM. By then I was getting nervous and hoping he would keep on going out the other entrance or something. Well, doesn't he go park over where I park. I tried not to look at him and didn't think he got out of his car. I called my husband on my cell and told him to come out to the door and watch me come in.

I got out and walked into the complex. He was still in the vehicle. There is a guy who lives in our building who drives one of those, also with a dealers plate, which he had, but not that color, so I thought maybe it was him, but it wasn't. He got out and walked toward the building. I started to go inside our unit, which is the first unit. But my husband said to wait and just stand right there. This moron had a white tee shirt on and it was freezing out. We stood and watched him come in. I think my husband wanted to make sure he knew I was not alone since the guy already saw I came in there and could tell I lived there because I had a key. He also had a key, so he must live here. We did not recognize him at all.

My husband thought that I thought he was following me. I was behind him! Maybe he was doing that to someone else, and didn't even notice me and thinks we're two nuts standing in the hallway. I don't know, but don't you think it was strange?