Dang, I haven't gotten to read all of this post, but I will.

I was married in 1979 - We're coming up on our 28th year. Is that possible? Gosh, I recall Mom and Dad being married that long and they were old. HA! Now I know what my kids think.

We met through my brother. Ross was his friend, and was coming around the house for a few years before we started dating. I was just my brother's snotty nosed, little sister when they first became friends. And he was one of my brother's cool friends who had a car and drove and all the rest.

He is a couple yers older so he was in college when we began dating. He went to my high school proms, ring dance and all the other goofy high school things we did back then. What a hoot.

Mom was chaperoning a mixer at my all girl Catholic high school. My brother and Ross came to help. Yeah right! Later I found out they had snuck beer in a file cabinet in the back of the gym, upstairs where only the chaperones could go. How funny. Anyway, they ended up on the floor dancing with my friends and me. The next night my brother and I double dated. He took one of my friends and lucky me, got to go with Ross. We went to see the movie Airport. Very funny memories. Oh, and we didn't sneak beer into the movie theater.