Jaw Jaw,
You, personally, need, by the sound of your hair, a high quality, intensive product that is made for hair like yours. You see, we all have different hair like different bodies. Some bodies are tougher than others, some women are stronger than others.. Your hair, like mine, reacts to chemicals like it's been "hit," you see?

You, like I, need to mend out hair after it get's hit when another's hair might have felt a slight bump! Does this make sense?

Redkin is a good product for most. But if you have sensitive hair, you should treat it as you would sensitive anything.

Do you have sensitivities anywhere else on your body? Are you small boned? These things help us to understand our nail type our hair type, etc...

Pureology is not for everyone either. It is not for those whose hair is stronger than ours. Your hair may be curly but it is still sensitive or it would not react as it is to store bought color. Yes, it has metal, but some do better than you and I with metals.

You're special, you see?

Jaw Jaw, Have you tried a vinegar and water rinse yet? A couple cups of waterr to a little bit of vinegar before washing may help with the metal. Try it, and use white vinegar for light hair and red vinegar for dark hair. Try that asap.

dancer

Edited by dancer9 (01/29/08 12:36 AM)

"Question your privilege"