Anno, I am almost an expert on hair extensions. One of my closest friends is the best in the business in doing them.

Hair extensions from "Hair Loc," are the best. If you have them put on they can last two years or more! They can be washed, cut, combed, brushed, cut, and everything real hair can be. They are real hair.

They are applied with a tool and they take a small amount of hair, about the amount they use to apply a high light and put the hair together with your hair. After that, a little tiny device is "Locked," to put the hair together that is not able to be seen and that does not get in the way of anything. This little devise is a small wrapping sort of thingy that is little as it can be.

Hair can be put all around your head, in cerain spots, in while colors, under, over your hair or in your natural colour so that it can't be detected. You CANNOT tell someone is wearing hair extensions unless they are over applied or appear the next day with masses of hair all of the sudden! You shampoo it regularly like your own hair, you condition it like your own hair and your do whatever you do with your own hair!

It can cost a bit if you want a lot of hair. The price is for the hair and the labor. It takes some time to apply them correctly but for the length of time they last it is worth it.

This is how Britteny (sp,) Spears could cut off all her hair and have long hair the next day!

If you want more info, I can put you in touch with my friend, a "Hair Loc," representative who does it a lot!

It is a good answer for those who want long hair and cannot grow it or for those who don't have a lot of hair and want to have more.

I've never needed them, I've thick hair but my friend wears them all they time and her hair looks as real as mine!

I hope this helps, let me know if you have more questions! I'll provide a link for you shortly...

dancer9

"Question your privilege"