The sales person at Sally's said that my white hair was white enough so the color should come out full-strength in those areas. I don't really have any in-between grays -- just dark brown, fading brown, and silver white. She also said that if I like the look and want it to be more permanent (like 6 weeks instead of 4-5) this brand has a clear glazing product that works to do that.

My business taxes are due this coming Wednesday and I've been spending almost all day this past week in my bead room either inventorying or paperwork zzzzzzzz. Can't do the hair dye on white carpet! LOL At night when I have some free time, I'm not in the mood to sit around with wet stuff on my head. So when I'm done with taxes -- this will be my reward to myself

Yonuh, your hair sounds cool! Some school here was in the news because they expelled a kid with green hair. They made the same noise about "natural colors only." I almost barfed because this is Orange County $$$uburbia, the cosmetic plastic surgery capital of the known universe, and I'd bet any amount of that $$$ that some of the people on the school ruling board had more plastic parts than Robbie the Robot -- so I really don't get the hypocrisy about "natural color."

Dotsie, I'm glad your mother got a good laugh out of this! Laughter, especially during chemo, is a priceless commodity.