Actually, yes. The woman I've been seeing each week has been talking to me about setting boundaries. This is a good thing and it's not something that I haven't known and setting boundaries is all mixed up with self-esteem and such so I was getting to it but hadn't gotten to that point in my own personal growth.
Anyway, last week during our discussion she asked if Scott had found a job yet, (and since I know I write long I'll skip to the end) so when I said "No" she tells me to tell him to get out there, get a job and if he doesn't come back with one "kick him to the curb."
Here are two more things you really must know about me... 1) HATE two-bit cliches!; 2) DON'T ever do what someone tells me JUST because they say, I have to know that it's something that is good for ME; oh, and 3) DO NOT MESS WITH MY relationship with my family.
So... I maintained my cool but I may be setting boundaries and it may be in HER office this week.

Really, I'm goofy and funny and sort of a whack job, but when it comes to what I'M supposed to do, I really have this incredible sense of myself and what is intrinsically right for me. I just get weary sometimes.
On the church front - last weeks group meeting went really good. I felt like I had a lot to offer in regard to helping keep your family/self/life on some kind of balance in the midst of a storm. And my husband is just so peaceful, so settled, so focused. And is AcTuAllY looking for work these days. And NOT because I issued some mandate but because he's feel confident and able to contribute.

That's the 411 for now.

Kate