Lionspaw ~ I'm just not sure where that "for better, for worse, in sickness and in health... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah" part comes in. Because I think this is it.

I mean, really. Personally, I don't think anyone should ever be a whipping post and I'm anything but that, but I think that everyone (speaking of society in general) needs to take a good look at what 'comittments' actually are.

We live in a drive-thru society these days. If we can't get it fast, faster than the next guy we are dissatisfied. People in cars drive faster to pass the other guy and yet they don't get to the light that much sooner. I used to gripe about standing in the grocery store line two people deep and one day I just felt God ask me who I thought I was. Why was MY time more important than the next guys? Just because I went to work that day? Just because I was tired? Did I have ANY idea what the next person went through that day? I was humbled because all I could answer was a resounding "No."

Why, even churches deliver the Gospel so watered down that we don't even really know what the Bible says anymore - they want to make it more palatable for more people. Well maybe the easy way isn't the right way in some instances. I don't think everything gets to come easy.

Not to say that this has been easy at all, but I still (I don't know if I mentioned this before) am drawn to do what Christ would have me do. I know that I'm only accountable for what I do - and it doesn't matter whether or not my husband has played fair. I must know that I'm doing what God would have me do for my situation.

I'm sure that sounds like a watered down version of...."oh I'll just stay here and take some more crap..." ...but really, all you lovely women, with all of your wonderful thoughts and uplifting hopes and advice.....really, each of us must do what we feel in our heart of hearts, is right for us.

Maybe I'm just feeling the high of him going into a rehab. But that's one thing ALL of my friends have accused me of being - ever hopeful.

I'll take all the fiery darts now. Shoot.