DJ - I appreciate your response, really. And though I might seem like i'm defending my position here... really I'm not. I don't defend it. I can't even stand it. I really thought, I swear to God, that I could make a difference, I could help, I could crawl in there and fill up the void. In the absence of that happening, I thought maybe he'd come out of it, and sometimes it seems, really, honest to God, like he might. But today, and you know we only speak in days, we can't even speak in months or years, today doesn't look good. And you're right, there's been lots of money go down the toiled. Lots. And right now, I'm angry. I'm angry and yet I, for some idiotic reason, am still trying to take the path of least resistance. I just don't have the energy to deal with the hassle. And as terrible as this sounds, I just don't know how I would do it financially. I feel a lot of time like I've lived in limbo. And today, I don't like it. I do go on about my business, like I've said before but if I'm going to live my own life, why not truly live my own life? It's just making that move.