DK,

Don't know if I want to e-mail you because it sounds as though it wouldn't be cool if this special someone learned you were sharing this information. Is that right?

My friend that I had in mind had a child who was a drug user. I am guessing in your case it may be your spouse.

Are you interested in sharing your story in here to get feedback from your peers, unload, seek guidance, or all of these? Just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Now if you are interested in sharing your story, you can always submit it for my book project. I continue to collect stories and your topic definitely fits the description.

The story should explain your situation and at the end there should be some kind of reflection. Have you written your story yet? If not, it's very possible that when you get it down on paper you will learn things you didn't even know about yourself and the situation.

Anyway, please keep us posted. [Wink] Sounds to me from your last post that you are finding your voice and are willing to share it at the expense of helping yourself and others. I say, blessings on you. [Wink] Sharing our stories heals people. [Big Grin]