I have struggled with sleep for years. I do have several persons who snore in my household. My son (who is now 17) lets out only 3-5 snores per night but they are deafening and give him a sore throat they are so loud. They are like a lion roar. It starts at the back of his throat and builds. It is a sinus thing and hilariously funny. Well, kind of funny. Unless you are trying to sleep in the same house.
I have trouble falling asleep. Once I am asleep, a nuclear attack couldn't wake me. It is nearly impossible for me to fall asleep though. I lie there for hours... listening to the breathing patterns of everyone in the house.
Milk, whether warmed or not does work. I just happen to hate milk.
I know some people who are hooked on tylenol pm and that is not a good thing. I have a prescription i can take... when all else fails... i take it. usually, when sleepy enough i do well. summer heat is the worst. a fan helps, even with the ac on. i like fresh air blowing on me so the air doesn't feel like it is standing still. i have learned to tune out the snoring household except when my stress level is at a really high level.
--kay oleladee [Roll Eyes]