I have sleeping problems too. But mine are of a slightly different variety.
I work nights. But only 3 nights a week. So my sleep schedule is continually being changed. I work 7 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. Usually, I try to do this three days in a row, but sometimes it will be one day on, one day off, two days on, two days off or other variations. Therefore, on my day off, I am sleeping through the day and then back to work with no time to do housework, spend time with my family, or even eat proper meals. (I have to factor in a 144 mile round trip in this schedule). If I come home from work and have to return the same evening, then I have to go to bed almost immediately in order to get a total of 6 hours of sleep between shifts. If I am going to be off 2 or 3 days between shifts, then I will take a short 2-3 hour nap, then stay up until 9 or 10 p.m. and go to bed with hubby. The next morning I need to get up fairly early to be able to get anything accomplished. (I usually have a week's worth of laundry, dishes, and cleaning to do on this day).
Anyway, its a constant struggle. I'm thinking about looking for work that is closer to home. I hate to change jobs again, but I'm not sure I can keep up this pace with school.
By the way, my hubby snores sometimes too. I once tape-recorded him snoring and played it back to him when he woke up. He didn't t hink it was very funny...lol