Eagle Heart,
I'm not sure that is what has happened because I had a very traumatic childhood but I have no jealous emotions that I have ever recongnized. I am known for having no jealousy and being the first to become so very excited for a friend who does well.

I trust my spouse and am not jealous in anyway of him or bother him with thoughts of other women. He has told me that the quality is extraordianry in me. I just don't think that way!
If I could think that way, I think I would recognize it easier. It takes one to know one, theory! I just wish it did not rain down upon me so much! I am so very protective of real freinds who I know aren't jealous because they are rare!
I am in a field where jealousy can be twisted, that is in the dance and modeling field. In dance, it is settled easily, whomever can do the move, can do it, nuff said, right? In vocals it's much the same way, if you can sing, you get the audience, if you cannot, you don't!

I just don't understand it and I was asked once again to return to my last forum but I just could not with good feeling, return! I felt badly.

dancer9

"Question your privilege"