Jaw Jaw,
It's fine that you posted what you did. It IS wrong for me to make the money I make while a teacher makes what they do. I might have worked harder and may have been educated long, and I might even work in the hardest sport there is, according to a Harvard study, it does not matter.

I do this to make up for it. I donate a TON. I teach in schools free and do so often. I have taught in too many schools to count to keep art in schools. I also choreograph their plays free of charge. I have had up to 500 children in a room with only me and a microphone!

I give A LOT away, you must trust me. I do so because I make the money to do so. I don't believe in taking more money than one needs.

I have sent women whom I hardly know to college. I have helped women who have left abusive relationships to furnish their homes for themselves and their children. I do every single fundraiser for the charities I believe in and have throughout my career.

Again, I have taught in many schools who have found that I am in town and I have NEVER charged a dime. I also put my shows in schools at times and give the ticket take to the schools drama department.

I have bought wardrobes for dozens of women who needed them when they got jobs they sorely need.

I donate so much that my accountant is always telling me to think of my old age and to STOP.

And I think that every single lucky person like myself out there that makes the money we can make on stage or in a movie ought to open their bank accounts and hand over the money like I do!
What's more, I tell them that! some do, you'd be surprised.

dancer

"Question your privilege"