Mine involve people I knew in authority. One had a bright future and a long line of ancestors as police. His dad and uncle were so proud of his successful graduation from the police academy. He married and had two small children. He worked several years and received several awards....looked like he was a winner. Well, it turns out that he was selling drugs from his cruiser and entertaining prostitutes there also. It was a scandal and horribly embarrassed his wonderful family, sadly. He was dismissed in shame. The second one, I am ashamed to say, involved me. I was young and very foolish. I literally ran away with a policeman who disappeared from the job to go with me...no notice, no word to anyone. We were gone (to Colorado) for almost a year before I found out he was married and had a son in Tennessee (who he had run from) and I flew home to my parents, hanging my head in absolute shame and horror. Thank God I can say that happened 32 years ago now and amazingly, have forgiven myself for such a deed!