Didn't want to cover up another new post.

The new immigration laws in AZ are going to make a huge change here. Think about Super Bowl coming here this year and all the people who will be staying in motels, expecting fast restaurant service and even faster room cleanings. It ain't gonna happen!

I've never had a problem with the Hispanics working here. Some complain about their health care without thinking about the W2's that never get turned in because they are afraid of being discovered so they just let the money sit in some...wherever the government let's it sit, unclaimed. That has to add up.

Banks that do car loans are feeling it too. Before, they didn't care if the people qualified, they just gave them the loans without any credit history, etc. Now, the cars are either missing or sitting abandoned at the Mexico border. MY SIL works at a bank and said they have very few car loans coming in now.

I think of the restaurant industry and all the other places, especially construction, that used Hispanics and paid them much less than the legal workers who can barely put together a crew now.

Oh, we're gonna feel this big time!

Boomer Queen of Shoes