Princess, hi and it's nice to see you here. My mother was mentioning my hair because people were looking at me. They do that, I get a lot of looks. Not because I am funky or anything, I think it's for lot's of reasons. She was noticing it and said, as well, "you are being looked at a lot today." We are used to it from my whole career. I am 5'8' and lightweight, long legged and "exotic,"' to others, I'm told. When I am out with my husband and mother it get's pretty heavy but not like when I was in my, well, even thirties. ( Or maybe it is?) I'm not sure. Anyway, it was about the looks. I ignore it.
I'm sure you get looks too and your mother knows you are pretty and like mine she comments on it! My family had a hair salon in Santa Barbara, California forever, so hair being good is a family thing too.

My feelings now are a bit about the coming court case and her treatment. Now, she takes NO medication. She will not take anything for the voices. She needs treatment and antibiotics for another illness that she has developed and is refusing to see a doctor for. THAT is why we must do the court thing. It's illegal to let yourself die, thank God!
I will probably go on with my life now and know that the next time I see her she may be well but that it was a hell of a ride for her caretaker and her fiduciary!

My goals are all comsuming at this point. I'm very committed and when it comes to what I do, I'm pretty heavy about it. I am, perhaps, a strong artist because of that! It takes a LOT to knock me off my game when I am doing my art or if I am working towards production, etc... Even my mother taught me that the "show must go on." She would want it that way!

Wine, no, but a long nap and a day off tomorrow might be in order. I was wound up, certainly, with a cold and knowing I was late for my visit!

Thanks for asking,
dancer9

"Question your privilege"