I looked high and low for a forum to replace the one I belonged to for almost 7 years! I wanted to say at this point that I am certain I will probably stay with this forum.

This forum is great. I tried all sorts of forums! I tried those you have to qualify to belong, I tried those open to anyone, I tried them on different subjects and even those for my age group! I tried those for women in business that you had to be successful enough to belong to!!

This forum was one I tried once and remember not getting an answer, or something silly but the second time I visited it, it "caught me."

What caught me here are the women! It is a well run forum that covers all aspects of life, and that is a good thing.

The safety here, thank you to those who run it, is great,
but it's the women! I am surprised it's not bigger than it is but it might be soon!

I wanted to, at this point of being a member here, thank everyone who has befriended me and allowed me to post as "myself," and answered those posts, even at times encouraging me! It is a special thing for me who has dealt with jealousy on a forum and has been sickened by bigotry on other forums, or seen cliques that don't let you in!

You are all very special! Each person here is different and comfortable being themselves and THAT is special, I think. This is a BIG deal to be able to accomplish with a group of women on the internet.

This site is breakthrough from what I've seen.

Kudos to Dotsie, but KUDOS to all of you too! You make this a great place to come and have coffee or come to do whatever you need to do!

I will stay since you will have me!

P.S. I may even learn to use all the features!

Thank you,
dancer9

Edited by dancer9 (12/27/07 12:28 AM)

"Question your privilege"