orchid, your goals suit you. I can see you facilitating discussions because you are so great at starting new threads. Get the connection?

I'm sure you can write and publish due to all the great words of wisdom you've already written at BWS.

Your weekend sounds divine! Our weather here isn't cooperating. It's misting and foggy, and we may get a thunder storm later with more rain and 50 mile an hour winds. Your weather and activity sounds more like Christmas.

Princess, I highly recommend doing the gratitude journal. You will love it. It was life changing for me. I began one summers ago when the kids were little. I was stressing because I felt like I had so many responsibilites regarding the kids, and I was trying to be the perfect mom. Sigh. I wanted them all to have a fun filled summer and I felt responsible for their happiness. I was burning out. When I began, I couldn't think of much to be thankful for, but within months, I caught on and found so much to be grateful for. I try to live by Jesus's words, "In all things give thanks." It's become more psosible through the years. Please let us know when you begin.