Sad and Lonely. Wow! I think that's a place that is familiar to most of us. I am the youngest of 12 kids from Kansas. I totally understand. Sometimes the loneliest place of all is in a crowd of people.

I have spent the last 1 1/2 years working on ME every single day. I have FINALLY realized that no one else can do anything for me. I have to do it for myself. I am a poet as are many many others. But it is a fact that not ONE of them can write the poems God intended for me to write. Nor can I write anything that is theirs to write. Same with a day. It is a special gift to you from God. Use it wisely. Sometimes I ask him almost minute by minute "How can I serve you today, God?" or "What should I do NOW?"

I just wrote about this in my prayer letter last week. When I start feeling discouraged or sorry for myself, I start literally screaming at satan to get out of my life (presuming I'm home alone) and leave me alone. I totally call on God and ask Him to get rid of satan for me.

I agree with all the other women. Start packing and get to Montana. We will be with you when you need us.

God's Little Pencil,

Joan

Joan

www.sunshinehugs.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iprayers