that Lady Jane and The Princess were going to duke it out over Sir Paul. But then, that REAL secret, which only Lady Jane can tell, was something that only the Chatty Lady knew, since Lady Jane had revealed it in the book that Chatty was ghost writing for Lady Jane. One day, Chatty spilled a latte on the confidentiality agreement Lady Jane had made Chatty signed, so Chatty forgot all about what was on that document. Chatty went to a pajama party with all her boomer sisters. Oprah had provided all the pajamas from Oprahs favorite pj designer. We were all so cozy in our pjs with prints of snow flakes, evergreen trees, and shining stars. The Princess had customized her PJs with sequins. Meredith embellished her PJs with beads. The sisters watched chick flicks and shared fashion and make up tips. As they were all propped on pillows, cuddled in blankets, they were eating popcorn and drinking Kahlua hot chocolates. Chatty started to tell us about this fabulous story she was ghost writing for Lady Jane's, and Chatty got so wrapped up in the story, that she inadvertantly let the secret slip. Oh my, her tongue had gotten so loose from the Kahlua! and here is what Chatty told us. Many of us now know, so anyone can reveal that secret, if she dares...But you must whisper, because you never know if/when the paparazzi are lurking...Go on, someone, please tell me, I'm dying to know....