Oh my goodness, Lenora! It's worth it, my dear! I hope you absolutly LOVE the make up you worked so hard to get! Let me share with you my secrets, (which I share with NO ONE,) so you know I am full of trust here.....) in using it.

I use a pottery bowl. I take my two shades of BM and dab the brush into one and click the end into the bowl to get rid of excess, then I dip the brush into the other color, ( If I decide to use both, I don't always when I'm in a hurry,) and click that on the edge of the bowl to clear the excess.
I then use the brush and look at where I am applying it in a lit mirror next to a window where the light is coming in. I do my cheeks first in a swirling motion on both sides, dipping back into the pottery bowl if I need more make up and tapping the brush on the side of the bowl before applying.) After my cheeks I do the middle of my face, the "T zone," and finish with a bit on my throat and upper chest so I blend in well. This takes me about one min. I take the blush brush, choose my color, dip the brush, tap it on the dressing table to get rid of excess and apply lightly to the apples of my cheeks out to my hairline above. I am lighthanded with blush. That's IT!

Two important details for new users:

Tap the brush after you dip it in the powder, TAP IT to get rid of excess product so you don't come out looking like a powdery mess and tap it into a bowl or something if you don't want to loose product!

Work in good light and a circular motion because it looks so natural. It goes on well that way.

There is a COMPACT, my friends who use Bare Minerals, that you can take with you and that has that circular brush in it as well! It's cute and convienent. I bought it and I can put on my make up anywhere now and don't have to have it on when I leave the house it's so easy! Those of you who use the product can imagine how easy this is, to have a compact for it.

There are two kinds of compacts, so ask to see them both!

With warm regards and excitement for Princess, who is about to be more beautiful!
dancer.
Course she is beautiful naturally!

"Question your privilege"