Princess, my project! YES, leave that "fuzz," on your face and get back your natural shading that gives our cheekbones and ethnic, exotic look! I LOVE mine and follow it when I use make up! Other women use contour make up to get what we have naturally! Good for you, let yourself show through.

As to your lips, let me do some research to find you a lip product that plumps more if you want one. L'occtaine, a company that both Dianne and I use is good for your skin, and lips but not really DRAMATICALLY a "lip plumper," although it does have those properties! I'll give you a list of major plumpers which can look really nice on your lips, but natural, not like you've been stung by a bee. I recommend anything from L'occtaine, of course, it's products are great for the body but I don't like their formula's for most things. I love the lip product and I love their shea butter for my legs and feet.

LISTEN UP, HRH, Lenora!
If you look good dramatic with your hair pulled back, then invest in a straighting iron! If you straighten your hair, it will hang so beautifully AND it looks dramatic and SHOWS YOUR FACE in a great way! I do it when I want to focus on my face! Even if your hair is straight, a straightening iron is crucial for someone like you who likes her hair back! It gives you that "edge," that hair pulled backi does but in a different way! You straighten your bangs too and it all looks great! You must be careful using a straightening iron but they are very safe now and they can be bought for almost nothing. If you do decide to try a straightener, you might want to invest in a spray to coat your hair before you use it, but I do it with just my conditioner to protect my hair and my hair is very healthy! It's an option you will have and you will look wonderful, and DRAMATIC as you wish!

Soon we must work on your "look," your clothing. What body type do you have? I know where you shop, you included that in your post but what body type am I dealing with and one important question:
which Bare Minerals matched you? Light or Medium? It makes a difference in how we dress you!
And
What height of heel do you choose most of the time. flat, medium or high?

Moving right along with Princess makeovers...
dancer-nine

"Question your privilege"