Hi Dancer, you'd be so much fun at a pajama party. I can go girly, or I can go horse back riding. Right now I dress for work, but no longer in suits. I wear Chico's, Coldwater Creek, and Talbots. I love sequins, beads, bugles, fringe, and doo-dads on my clothes. I'd prefer Bohemian to tailored, but I don't like long skirts. I wear more pants these days only because shoes (all shoes) hurt my feet, and I can't wear heels. I do have a bit better luck with the Clark brand of shoes. Good thing they have a 30 day return policy! I do not hate make up. I wear a Clinique foundation, and when that is gone, I'd love to invest in the Minerals I saw an ad on TV. I am a light skinned Italian so that I wear the lightest shade of foundation of any brand. I look best with pixie type short hair, but it's been a while since I had a hair cut. Yes, I do look a lot like that picture. I do want a shorter more Kickie bob. My real problem is with under eye concealer. I have very dark circles, part of the genetic code. Right now I am using the Clinique concealer that comes in a tube like mascara but has a foam tip. It is only serving to INCREASE the appearance of under eye wrinkles. My under eyes look like flesh colored cracked egg shells glued on my face. I am hairy like a guerilla, so I need to wax the hairs on my chinny-chin chin. Except for my head of hair, which is very thin. Hey, "salon" is a French word, just thought of that. I did try not lining my eyes, like you said, but so far just got down to the half way lower lid. I do not like blush as it seems to stand out too much on my fair skin, so this summer I tried a Clinique bronzer. But you know what? The bronzer seems to be for more autumn colored complexions, and I am a winter. What is this brush on lip liner you mentioned? I love these tips. Please keep them coming if you want!

Edited by Princess Lenora (12/20/07 04:49 AM)