My husband says I've had so many office hours IN therapy that I qualify as a therapist. Funny. Anyway, Celtic, yes, I know talk therapy takes years. I had tons of therapy in my teens, twenties, and thirties. It was not until I was 43 and NOT in therapy that my mind remembered the trauma. At the time, I was not working, my husband was working 15 hour days, I was in a new town, I knew nobody, so I started sketching, which was a new art expression for me. I was in a creative zone. While sketching, my hand wrote the memory "........." I was shocked. My hand wrote words I was not even thinking. It was as if I was hypnotized by the sketching to remember when all my defenses were down. That was a life changing turning point. Of course, the memory was so traumatic I subsequently went to therapy, yet again. The memory explained why I had been in pain my whole life. Anyway, the therapist I found at the time incorporated spiritual aspects into the sessions, which helped me grown. Yes, Celtic, I believe in guardians, and I've felt the nearness...You mentioned your mother. Celtic, you are a deep and thoughtful being! L, PL