Dianne,It's classic. She is afraid to leave him. He "has things on her," he has threatened her, her entire left side has gone numb now from her MS and her brain has more lesions. She is afraid to be alone with two young children, (which she had when she was over 40, with MS and against doctor's orders, "for him."
The list goes on. I was battered once. If it had gone to my child I would have been gone without a doubt. In fact, I always told myself that if he ever upset my son or hurt him, he was TOAST! I don't get it.. I understand why she stays but why put her daughter in this position?

Child protection is going to the "unannounced home checks," and mandatory therapy until they get the i phone anaylized and know if there is something there they can arrest him on.
It has to go to a lab where they pick it apart, this is a small area in Virginia. They are all back in the same home again. He still faces DUI charges and cannot drive so he will be there all the time. He drinks everyday until he is drunk. The chief of police told us he would be trying to catch him driving so he can arrest him while he is trying to build a case...

There should be news from CPS soon about the children.

dancer, sorry for the misspells. I'm still a bit wired.

"Question your privilege"