My Dad would want me to go alone. He knows what my Mom is like. I don't want to join her later as I don't get along with her. I can only tolerate her for two hours max. When she is around other people she embarrasses me so much as she talks about stuff she knows nothing about and argues with people. She even argued with my Dad's Danish friend about Denmark. She told him about a custom there and he is from there. He said that is not the way it is and she told him he was wrong.

She is extremely negative. I have tried to help her sell some of her things (my Dad's family heirlooms) as she won't give any of them to me, now or when she goes. When the auction people came over, two different companies, she called me up at work to tell me what "stupid idiots they were" her words, and there were more of them.

Then I sent over a person who may be interested in some of the medical supplies of my Dad's, they were stupid idiots also as they didn't buy anything. I was given a long discription of how they dressed, simply awful, what they said, idiots etc. This is what she is like. I can't stand negative talk about people (now I'm doing it myself)

She told me that my Dad's parents sent him over to Canada to get rid of him. That is what she thinks of his family.
She also told me on his death bed, we were both standing beside him that he never spent any time with me when I was younger. My Dad was comatose, but I knew he could hear her.
I was horrified. I adored my Dad and she did everything she could to turn me against him. Negative hurtful stuff.

I can't go on this trip with her. Why she thinks my Dad's family would want her there is beyond me as she always put them down. My Dad would be proud of me if I stuck to my guns and finally stood up to her as both of us have not been able to. She can be a real bully.
Kate