One of the women in this forum very recently touched my life with a totally unexpected act of kindness. She chose to remain anonymous, so I just want her to know how profoundly her kindness has touched my heart and being. When we do kind things for other people, we often don't have any idea of just how much of an impact our actions and thoughtfulness will have on that person...and how much farther that action ripples on into the rest of the world.

All of you women here are phenomenal. Over and over and over again you reach into each other's lives, you touch hearts and minds with such profound wisdom, authentic care, generous time and support. So many of you have blessed my life beyond your wildest imaginations...you cannot imagine how healing you are and have been.

To this woman in particular, the past week has been a difficult one for me for various reasons. I didn't want to come here and complain, because my life has been so blessed, and so many others are so much worse off. But that didn't stop me from feeling sad and down, and I was beginning to withdraw and feeling somewhat estranged from everyone (not just here). Your kindness, out of the blue, totally unexpected, turned my heart rightside up and turned a light back on in my head, if that makes any sense.

In other words, you made a wonderful difference, and the impact you made in my heart by your kindness will continue to ripple on. With all my heart I thank you.